Homemade Pizza Saucehttps://www.farmhandorganics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Homemade-Pizza-Sauce.png 406 499 Farmhand Organics Farmhand Organics https://www.farmhandorganics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Homemade-Pizza-Sauce.png
Skip take-out and make pizzas at home! The secret to an awesome pizza is in the sauce – make it yourself for extra fresh taste. We’ve got the tomatoes to back you up!
- 1 jar of Field Ripe Tomatoes with Basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Heat the olive oil up over medium heat in a saute pan.
- Toss in minced garlic and stir for about 1-2 minutes, until fragrant and slightly browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Crush the Field Ripe Tomatoes with Basil by hand in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, pepper, red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Finally, stir in the garlic-olive oil to the mixture.
- Spread generously on your favorite pizza dough, top with fresh mozzarella, your favorite pizza toppings, throw in a heated oven!
Delicious home-cooking is easy when you have the right ingredients!