Slow Food Nationshttps://www.farmhandorganics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/sfn-banner-2-1024x657-1024x657.jpg 1024 657 Farmhand Organics Farmhand Organics https://www.farmhandorganics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/sfn-banner-2-1024x657-1024x657.jpg
Slow down with the Slow Food Nations festival this weekend, where — as a sponsor — Whole Foods Market® will be celebrating the time it takes to make good, clean and fair food for all.
The event, held this year in Denver from July 14-16, packs in a delicious mix of workshops, free samples, tours and talks for a three-day salute to remarkable food. And whether you’re in town or not, you can be a part of it by joining along with #SlowFoodNations!
But First, What is Slow Food?
Put simply, it’s a group of food-loving folks who believe in the power, tradition and culture of what we eat. Because in a fast-food world, sometimes you’ve just got to slow down to really enjoy food that nourishes the soul.
So Clearly, We’re Into It.
Slow Food’s vision runs parallel to the core values we’ve held so dearly since our beginning — so we’re excited to be a part of it. That’s why we’ll be partnering with many of the top food leaders in the country for Slow Food Nations in Denver.
During the weekend, our local and global culinary experts will share intel with the Denver crowd through tastings and workshops about new trends, artisan foods, responsible sourcing and more.
Not in Denver? Join in Online!
Follow us on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook all weekend for a behind-the-scenes look of all things Slow Food Nations. Just check out the #SlowFoodNations hashtag, and follow us as we track down all things delicious in Denver:
- Twitter: We’ll be live-tweeting the talks, tours and more all weekend long.
- Instagram: Follow along for mouthwatering shots of food, plus interviews with celebrity chefs on Instagram Stories.
- Snapchat: Don’t miss our snaps of celebrity chef Q&As!
- Facebook: Check out our page for live streams of selected workshops on Facebook Live.
- Be Featured! Share what good food means to you by tagging your images with #SlowFoodNations for a chance to be featured in our live-photo mural!
(View the event schedule for full details.)
- Posted In:
- Our Story